Poetry is a language Of powerful thoughts and imagery, it can strike in the heart of man, it can shape lives and actions. Then can it not be used to enhance to the finder qualities of man? Rather than providing shallow enjoyment? And promoting the baser instincts? If I was a poet, I would like my words To compell the soul, To pursue the true pupose of existence. Oh, what wouldn’t I give to go on collecting my reward, Beyond this life....

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Announcement:
I'm having a go at translating this novel ok...so if you happen to stumble across this site (as well as if you've been invited by me) in the process please be courteous enough to leave a comment! Enjoy!

p.s. you can tell me if I suck at this!

2 Comments:

Blogger A traveler said...

I was wondering if I can put your link in the Literature from the Muslim World section, when I put links up.

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:56:00 AM

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

sure; I'b be happy for you to link it!

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home